We aim to deliver a comprehensive property management service that is tailored to client’s specific needs and expectations. In particular the following services will be offered:
- The day to day provision of property management services and maintenance where required, including reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance on a more pro-active basis.
- The billing of all rent and service charges that are payable by occupiers under their lease terms.
- Setting up and running service charges for properties, with all that entails, including setting budgets, monitoring expenditure and maximising recovery from tenants and looking for opportunities to reduce outgoings where possible.
- Credit control service, to minimise and address/manage any arrears that may arise.
- Identify and implement any asset management initiatives, to either create additional value, where possible and also to reduce costs and landlord outgoings, e.g. by reducing void costs for any vacant units.
- Dealing with all tenant applications, for alterations, fit out works, assignations, sub-lettings and lease re-gearing, expiries and renewals.
- Monitoring compliance issues at managed sites from a health and safety perspective, for all contractors/serviced providers and also tenant compliance issues where appropriate.
- Regular client reporting, both from a financial perspective, to flag up any issues with arrears/further action required and also from a property management viewpoint, to give an accurate assessment on any management issues and any corrective action required, in full consultation with the client and/or tenants as necessary.